21st March 2011, 08:27 AM
nishikant_rath

What should I choose after 12th science if I have interest in IT and Architecture?

I am now going to complete my +2 exam in science. I have interest in IT and Architecture. What should I for to continue my career for a better and self dependent future ?

9th October 2011, 08:58 PM
naga_dinesh

Default Re: What should I choose after 12th science if I have interest in IT and Architecture?

hello,
if u have interest in IT and architecture means you better choose architecture for your brightful future it has more opportunities nowadays and also in future... get prepare for AIEEE exam for b.arch
9th October 2011, 09:42 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I choose after 12th science if I have interest in IT and Architecture?

If you have interest in architecture...

then you can take admission in B.ARCH.(bachelor of architecture) offering colleges....

for that you have to write MOST IMPORTANT AIEEE for admission in architecture in government colleges......

many private engineering college also have Architecture Branch in their college....

This is a very good branch...and have great scope in future...

all the best...
23rd November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell which exams to give for architecture??
23rd November 2011, 11:13 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikant_rath View Post
I am now going to complete my +2 exam in science. I have interest in IT and Architecture. What should I for to continue my career for a better and self dependent future ?
Dear Friend,

For a better and self dependent future you don't have to go in any other stream except the stream you like the most.You can make a very successful carrier in IT field or in the Architecture field.You just need to continue your studies with IT of Architecture.

If you want to go in the IT field then you can study engineering in IT or you can take computer science as your subject in graduation or you can also pursue BCA.
If you want to become an Architect you can go in the field by becoming an engineer or you can take the subject in graduation also.

So do the thing in which you are most comfortable.

Best Wishes....
29th February 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th sci. last year, now a days i m learning engg. but i found its too hard. so which is the best side for me which will be better for my bright feuture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?