27th November 2010, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

what should I do

Sir.Madam
I have completed my graduation(B.Sc.) from c.b.z. stream in year 2010 but after that i can't decide that what can i do because today's every institute take a large fees for any course and also not teaching good . and every one doing something else so job opportunity is very rear despite this i am very confuse about my career . I am middle class family and not enough money to invest in these institute.
sir I requested to you that give me a best suggestion for my career.

Thanking you
Azad Bhatt
Dehradun

28th November 2010, 03:29 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: what should I do

HELLO,
yah,today institutions are the part of open market, whatever is the education standard.you are not economically well but you have the most valuable thing i.e. 'hard work'.try for the civil services exams conducted by UPSC,there is no boundation of subject background in exam.exam conducts in 3 stages-
1.prelims(may)
2.mains(october)
3.interview(after mains selection)
*you are eligible as you are a graduate,age limit-21-30yrs.(for general)there is age relaxation for reserved category visit the official site of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
you can also prepare for CAT,complete your master degree as MBA(specialized).for that you can take the help of education loan.exam conducts every year in october-november,online.
OK,Best of luck.
20th December 2010, 02:53 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.Madam
I have completed my graduation(B.Sc.) from c.b.z. stream in year 2010 but after that i can't decide that what can i do because today's every institute take a large fees for any course and also not teaching good . and every one doing something else so job opportunity is very rear despite this i am very confuse about my career . I am middle class family and not enough money to invest in these institute.

Thanking you
Azad Bhatt
Dehradun
If you want to continue with your studies then companies like Bharat Petroleum, Tata are providing scholarships for students. These are merit based and need based.

Please, go ahead with your studies or else it won't be possible for you excel in this competitive world.
24th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old. I have done M.A, Journalism,DCPA.Except teaching where should i try for a good job.Is there any scope for me in bank or govt jobs .
vinita
31st July 2011, 03:54 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Sorry you can not apply for the bank and govt jobsjobs because you have already crossed age limit .
But there are wider scope for you in teaching field
you can get a job as a assistant lecturer and then associate professor
do not worry
31st July 2011, 08:55 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: what should I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.Madam

Thanking you
Azad Bhatt
Dehradun
HELLO......
First of all don't demorolise yourself. Yes this is true that every institute take very much money for good course and many students do not afford this large fee but you don't worry. you are completing your graduation as B.Sc which is very good sign for your career.

My suggestion to you that you should be try for BANK PO exams because in this exam there are many vacancies in many good banks such as SBI, UBI, AXIS BANK, ICICI BANK, ALLAHABAD BANK. And you must try for these exams because in these type of job you will got a permanent job with satisfied salary.

For preparation of these bank PO exams you must read two books which are mention below:-

1- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
2- VERBAL AND NON VERBAL RESIONING
Both books writer is R. S. AGGARAWAL.

And with this you also read newspaper daily and watching news daily for improve your general awareness.

SO BEST OF LUCK WITH LOTS OF GOOD WISHES.......
15th February 2012, 09:59 AM
puchu007

yah,today institutions are the part of open market, whatever is the education standard.you are not economically well but you have the most valuable thing i.e. 'hard work'.try for the civil services exams conducted by UPSC,there is no boundation of subject background in exam.exam conducts in 3 stages-
1.prelims(may)
2.mains(october)
3.interview(after mains selection)
*you are eligible as you are a graduate,age limit-21-30yrs.(for general)there is age relaxation for reserved category visit the official site of UPSC-www.upsc.gov.in
you can also prepare for CAT,complete your master degree as MBA(specialized).for that you can take the help of education loan.exam conducts every year in october-november,online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?