2nd May 2011, 11:16 PM
rishi kumar.R

Is TOEFL score enough to get admission for MS Pharma in USA? Do I need to take GRE for that?

I have toefl score. Is that ok for admission in MS pharma course in USA. or i want to take gre also.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  5. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  9. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  10. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  11. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  12. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  14. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  15. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  16. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  18. How can I continue further studies in America after B.Sc Nursing?
22nd May 2011, 01:02 AM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Is TOEFL score enough to get admission for MS Pharma in USA? Do I need to take GRE for that?

toefl score is not enough to get admission in ms pharma in usa you have to clear gre also
22nd July 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is TOEFL score enough to get admission for MS Pharma in USA? Do I need to take GRE for that?

Hi i hav taken gre on july 13th 2011,bt i hav scored less,i hav completed my b.pharmacy,now wat shld i do??can apply wit the tofel score keeping the same gre score,plz suggest me ur openion
3rd August 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

yess...u cn apply...bt there will be less chance of acceptance ...depends university to university,,,or u better give gre again n get high scores...and den apply..
good luck :))
3rd August 2011, 12:00 PM
ishaan91

yes u can apply...but there will less chance of acceptance...coz scores depends university to university ,every uni have their own requirements...or u better go gre again n get high scores....and then apply...Good luck.. )
http://www.pharmacy.org/schools.html here is link for colleges u js go through it n check the requirements....
3rd August 2011, 04:26 PM
btcs11

no you cannot apply with only your TOEFL score for doing MS in US.
to do MS in pharma do write GRE.
for less score in GRE dont worry apply with that score there are chances for getting seat there but with less probability. but still apply you might get in some university.
Gud Luck
25th August 2011, 08:20 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is TOEFL score enough to get admission for MS Pharma in USA? Do I need to take GRE for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i hav taken gre on july 13th 2011,bt i hav scored less,i hav completed my b.pharmacy,now wat shld i do??can apply wit the tofel score keeping the same gre score,plz suggest me ur openion
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi kumar.R View Post
I have toefl score. Is that ok for admission in MS pharma course in USA. or i want to take gre also.
TOEFL & GRE Score

Many Students now Hanker For a Master's From US/ Abroad. This piece is to those Students. First Of All there are Certain Things you people should keep in mind:
  • The Education System in the US is very Much Different From that of India. Its more like Compartmentalised.
  • The Procedure to Apply to these Foreign Univ. is Quite diverse and Depends from University to University.
Now what are the Minimum Requirements for Applying For a Masters?
  • A minimum TOEFL score is a must: And this again differs from University to University.
  • GRE Score: Note that Certain Universites might not display the Minimum Score on their Webpage but that doesn't Mean GRE score is not Required.
  • A minimum Academic Percentage & GMAT Score.
For an Insight Into the Minimum TOEFL Score, Click this: Minimum TOEFL Score – US Universities

Regards,

Nik
25th August 2011, 12:58 PM
rana2011
Banned

No,Toefl score is not enough to get admission in ms pharma in usa you have to clear gre also.

Thanks!!
15th February 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

is ielts enough for ms to do in usa with out gre?n i dnt want to waste the year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?