25th May 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for admission in B.Sc Mathematics hons if my financial condition is not good?

I am a student of class 12th, I achieved 90% in my high school exams. I want to get admission in a college which is connected to b.sc mathematics (hons.). My financial condition is not so good. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Mathematics in PU? I have scored 381 in CET
  2. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Is it possible for me to become a doctor even if my financial condition is not good?
  5. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  6. Can I go for CA course after passing 12th? My financial condition is not good
  7. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
  8. Names of colleges of BSc in Delhi with lowest fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After BSc Hons in Mathematics and Computers how to pursue PG course in Nanotechnology?
  10. Can i get admission in a good college of BSc Hons after scoring 60% in PCB in CBSE board
  11. Minimum cut-off for BITSAT admission in BITS under Civil stream?
  12. Government jobs after doing B.Sc hons in Physics. What type of preparations required to get government jobs?
  13. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  15. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  16. Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?
  17. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for economics honors?
  18. Cutoff list for PG courses in Hyderabad?
25th May 2017, 03:30 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for admission in B.Sc Mathematics hons if my financial condition is not good?

As you mentioned above that you have scored 90% marks in your high school exams so you are eligible to apply for the government scholarships. To get admission in this course you have to give an entrance exam conducted by the university itself. After qualifying in this exam you will get admission. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?