23rd September 2012, 10:49 AM
gurdip lang [email protected]

Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics

procedure of taking admissoin in punjab university for graduation in hons mathematics?? when and how i can apply for entrance exam???? what fee???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  2. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?
  3. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  4. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  5. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  7. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  8. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  10. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  11. Can I get admission in Punjab University in BSc Hons Mathematics after scoring 412 rank in Chandigarh CET?
  12. Is there BSc Hons in Punjab University? What is the percentage required for admission?
  13. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  14. How to do MSc in Statistics? I have done BSc in Mathematics Hons
  15. How to get admission for B.Com course in Punjab University having scored 76% in 12th Class?
  16. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
26th May 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics

I wish to apply for bsc math honours in PU. What are the requirements for it? N when the entrance ex going to be conducted
5th June 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics

I get 370 rank in pu cet so can I get admission for bsc hons of chemistry in pu Chandigarh
18th June 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I get 108 rank in pu cet and got 95 percent arks in pseb . can i get seat in maths hons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?