19th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th if I have 1 and 1/2 years left with me in India?

I am studying in 12th standard with sociology,political science,english,entreprenurshipand informatics practise.I am confused about what to do after 12th.i have only 1 and 1/2 years after 12th in india.then i have to go back to pakistan. Plz suggest me some courses for 1 and 1/2 years or any other carrier option.

19th August 2011, 10:55 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: What should I do after 12th if I have 1 and 1/2 years left with me in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard with sociology,political science,english,entreprenurshipand informatics practise.I am confused about what to do after 12th.i have only 1 and 1/2 years after 12th in india.then i have to go back to pakistan. Plz suggest me some courses for 1 and 1/2 years or any other carrier option.
dear friend,
even if you start pursuing any course in 1 or 1/2 year you wont be able to complete it.it means that you wont get any degree so it is worthless to start bachelor course

you can pursue some computer related course such as ICWA,learn C language,C++.

it will be helpful for you even if you go to pakistan.

good luck buddy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?