9th October 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th standard with 80 percent marks to get a job in banking?

What should I do after 12th standard with 80 percent marks to get a job in banking? Can you please advice me the best options which I should choose next to reach my goal? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Banking sector on the basis of 12th standard having secured 74% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i get job in banking sector after passing 12th standard with 88% marks?
  3. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  4. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  5. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  6. Should I try to get government job on the basis of 12th or on the basis of my BE as 12th marks are higher? -- [New]
  7. What to be done after completion of 12th standard with commerce to get a banking job in future?
  8. Can I get job in private banks after passing 12th from Commerce?
  9. What are the scholarships avavilable for students who scored more than 85 percent marks in 12th standard?
  10. Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?
  11. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 64 percent, 54 percent and 59.6 percent marks in 10th, 12th standard and MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for polytechnic course after scoring 50 percent marks in 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get education loan after scoring only 58 percent marks in 12th standard to study further?
  14. What should I do after 12th commerce for getting banking job?
  15. Job in Banking sector for 12th passed?
  16. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  17. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?
  18. In which all companies I can apply for job? Will there be any problem due to low marks in 12th standard?
10th October 2017, 06:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th standard with 80 percent marks to get a job in banking?

Banking recruitment examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in different banking jobs.

The required minimum qualification to appear in these examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you cannot appear in examination after 12th.

For more detail information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in. But, if you want to get banking jobs you can prepare for examination as according to syllabus.
10th October 2017, 07:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th standard with 80 percent marks to get a job in banking?

You have to first complete you graduation to apply for bank jobs.

Eligibility criteria for applying in Bank:-

Candidates need to have passed graduation in any discipline with 60 percent aggregate from any recognized university.

Candidates of reserved category can apply for jobs with minimum 55 percent aggregate in graduation.

Age limit:-
For Bank clerk post – 21 years to 28 years
For Bank PO post – 21 years to 30 years
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD category.
10th October 2017, 08:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after 12th standard with 80 percent marks to get a job in banking? Can you please advice me the best options which I should choose next to reach my goal? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on the same. Thanks!

If you want to get job in bank after 10+2, then you must have to appear in common written examination conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) every year to recruit eligible candidate in public sector banks.

>> After 10+2 applicant must have good knowledge of basic computer operation.

>> Applicant for job in banking only Indian citizen candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Age limit to apply for banking sector jobs is 16 years to 28 years.

>> Through IBPS you can go for job in public sector banks like UCO bank, Vijaya bank, Punjab national bank, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, City union bank, Andhra bank, Bank of India, SBI, Canara bank, Dena bank, Indian bank etc.

Job Types after 10+2 in Banking Sector:-

:- Clerical cadre jobs.

:- Assistant level jobs.

:- Data entry jobs.

:- Record keeping jobs.

:- Computer operator jobs.
10th October 2017, 09:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Banking job entrance examination either clerical or probationary officer is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the examination.

After 10+2 with 80%, you need to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university of your choice. In final year of bachelor's degree, you will become eligible to apply for Institute of Banking and Service Selection Common Written Examination for Clerk and Probationary officer.
10th October 2017, 09:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the minimum educational qualification for banking jobs is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So being a Class 12th passed candidate for getting any type of banking job you need to first complete your graduation degree from a recognized university.

Further once you complete your graduation degree course you will be eligible for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer on the basis of your educational qualification and for your recruitment at these posts in nationalized bank of India you need to qualify bank recruitment examinations like SBI bank examinations or IBPS bank examinations.

For more details and updates regarding above mentioned examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.sbi.co.in and www.ibps.in .
10th October 2017, 09:50 PM
sapphire1

If you want to apply for a job in banking sector you can choose commerce for graduation.
There is no necessity to have graduation in commerce but this will help you to clear bank exam easily.

IBPS conducts common written exam for 21 banks. For IBPS you need minimum graduation with minimum 50% marks. SC/ST and OBC need 45% marks.

Banks exams conducts mainly two exams: Clerical and PO

Phases for Clerical Exam:

Preliminary exam
Mains exam

Phases for PO:

Preliminary exam
Mains exam
Interview
10th October 2017, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you wanna to get job in bank after 12th standard then you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and after that you have to appear in the examination such as provisionary officer, bank manager, clerical as per your interest. Graduation is the minimum qualification that is required to get job in a bank even after that you can go for Masters course as per your interest because nowadays MBA is of more value if you wanna get job in bank.
10th October 2017, 10:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in banking field after completion of your 12th standard with 80 percent marks, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, BCA, etc.,. And during the final year of the Bachelor's degree course, I suggest you to take the bank examinations coaching to crack the examinations. You can apply for bank jobs while pursuing your final year of your Bachelor's degree course.
10th October 2017, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for banking sector job after 12th:-

Most of the banks demand a pass in the plus two to apply for the tests. Certain reputed banks demand an aggregate of 60% in graduation to apply for the exam.

In most of the banks the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.

For the exam conducted by IBPS two outs with 50% marks can apply.

Application procedure for banking sector job after 12th:-

The application procedure and fees details will be maintained in a respective websites.

You can find job in public and private sectors are:-

Bank of India

Andhra Bank

City Union Bank

HDFC Bank

ICICI Bank

Union Bank of India

UCO Bank

Indian Overseas Bank.
11th October 2017, 12:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can opt any sector Arts, Commerce, BBA, BCA, or any other to complete graduation and there is no any special criteria to be followed. You can opt any subject in any discipline.

Eligibility criteria for career in Banking are:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50 percent in graduation in any discipline.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 28 years for clerk and 21 years to 30 years for the post of PO.
For SC/ST it is 21 years to 35 years.
For PWD it is 21 years to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?