6th August 2012, 01:02 AM
Shobha nagula

What should I do after B.Com with 68%?

What should i do after b.com. I got 68% in B.com. Iam really confused about my study what should i select in my future study. Please give some advise to me. Iam interest in little bit of MBA studies & doing job in bank.

6th August 2012, 08:59 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Com with 68%?

Hi dear..........
AS you are Commerce background scored 68% in B.com that a great opportunity for you in future.There are lot of higher study which you can do are as follows.....
M.com
MBA
CA
CS
ICWAI
Etc.....

Good luck........
6th August 2012, 11:40 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Com. there are ample opportunities of Job Prospect in both Govt. Na Private Sectors. But you should go for higher studies like MBA or M.Com. after B.Com.

As you have secured 68% marks in B.Com., you are eligible to apply for CAT(Common Admission Test) conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) to purse MBA(Master of Business Administration).

You can apply for M.Com. after B.Com. to make education as your career.

You can apply for professional courses after B.Com. like:-

-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law
-C.S. - Company Secretary
-C.A. - Chartered Accountancy
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

Regarding Job prospect, you can apply for Civil Service Exam to become an IAS/IPS/IRS/IFS etc. officer conducted by UPSC once every year.

If you are interested for Defence service,. you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service) conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army.

You may apply for Bank P.O./Clerical job, the exam for which is conducted generally by SBI and IBPS.

You can apply for State Administrative services after B.Com. by appearing through exam conducted by State Public Service Commission.
6th August 2012, 12:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well, you have got really good percentage in your B.Com. It is a very high percentage. So from here you can have two options. Before going into the options let me mention that bank jobs are also good choice. If you clear the banking entrance examination, then you will have a chance of getting job in a bank.
Now you can also go for MBA. MBA just needs 50% or above from the candidates in their graduation. In your case you have much more. Just clear any CET or common entrance test available for MBA like IGNOU OPENMAT or CAT or GMAT or CMAT etc. If you score high and you clear the next level of interview then you will get a chance in MBA program.
But let me tell you that lot of people go for MBA, so this will be a commonplace choice.
You can also go for M.Com. M.Com will extend your knowledge in commercial levels, including that in accounts, VAT,taxation etc. So after M.Com you can go for teaching jobs in commerce genre. You can also join commercial sectors and opt for managerial jobs or consultant jobs. Think about it.
6th August 2012, 12:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

After b.com you have following options...

In Management Field,

MBA
CA

In computer / IT Field

MCA

But it depends on yours which u like & in which field u want to build your feature..

See below link for more information.

for more-

http://www.presentsir.com
13th October 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,is bcom accounting extended degree a good course to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?