17th August 2013, 08:53 PM
kumarmanickam

What should I do after B.E ECE?

hi

i am kumar with you, and i am completed B.E ECE dept and i have a 3 years experiece in safety and security field . but can i possible to change over the softeware field or higher studies like ME or MBA
Please advice for the career

15th August 2015, 03:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.E ECE?

The best option for you will be to prepare for the Master of Technology entrance examination that is called Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. In short it is popularly called GATE. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology every year for master of technology programme from top reputed institutes of India.

The second benefit for you will be that if you manage to secure better rank within top 500 of the GATE in ECE stream, you will definitely get a call for recruitment from top Public Sector Undertakings of India like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.

However if you donot like to go for M.Tech, you can also appear for the management entrance exams for Master of business Administration program. Some of the entrance examination for the MBA is:

>>Common Admission Test.

>>Management Aptitude test.

>>Xavier's Aptitude test etc.

For CAT, you must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree from a recognized university. If you score good percentile then you can get chance to do MBA from top reputed institutes like Indian institute of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?