4th October 2012, 09:21 PM
Ruchi kalgan

What should I do after BAMS?

i am doing internship in BAMS.I am confused what to do next. some say that MD is of no use...please guide me and if MD is useful then in what subjects, thanks

8th October 2012, 06:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BAMS?

You can go for Higher Studies or Post Graduate programe. It is better to go for MD than stepping in to career with bachelors’ degree. Higher Education such as MD will help you to seek better job opportunities as well as higher pay packages. You can study subjects such as Ayurved Vachaspathy, Dwanvanthri, in MD which have good scope in India as well as in abroad. Apart from this, you can opt for M S programmes in Ayurveda.
24th July 2020, 04:18 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: What should I do after BAMS?

Of course BAMS a good course,and there are so much career options available. ... After BAMS you can job as a medical officer by pass exam,find job at privet hospital , start your own clinic. Now a day ayurveda on demand in foreign countries . If you have good knowledge of ayurveda you will earn more than mbbs doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?