20th September 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 12th form Mumbai?

sir i had completed my 12 th from mumbai and i m working in retail as a staff what should i do for my better future should i complete my tybcom or should i do any courcese reply

Related Questions:
  1. College for external exam for 12th in Commerce branch? How to get their form?
  2. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
  3. How to get admission in B.Com at Mumbai after completing science in 12th from Kerala?
  4. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  5. How can i apply for IMA form? I have completed 12th exam in Mumbai University
  6. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  7. Is it possible after 10th to go for Psychology college?
  8. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  9. Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  11. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  12. Any job in Mumbai or Navy mumbai that I can get after completing BSc in Chemistry
  13. How to become an income tax officer after completing my 12th standard from Mumbai University from commerce stream?
  14. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  15. How to do Indian Navy after completing 12th from Mumbai
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  17. What should I do after completing 12th exam?
  18. How to become an Income Tax officer after completing my 12th from Mumbai University from commerce stream? I am a BSc IT 2nd year student
19th September 2015, 05:12 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th form Mumbai?

There are many opportunities and it all depends upon your area of interrst.

I think B.Com would be the best option.

B.Com is a three year course.

This is the best option.

Once you get hold of the degree, you can apply for Government and Privat sector Jobs.

Another lots of career options are After completing 12th -

- Retail Management

- Event Management

- IT Courses

- Banking courses

- Designing Courses etc....
20th September 2015, 09:58 PM
ant man

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th form Mumbai?

There are lot of courses to do after completing 12th. There are engineering, commerce, medical, science courses in graduation.

>>For doing engineering courses you must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry course with minimum 50% marks in 12th. The engineering courses are B.E/B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch etc.

>>For doing medical courses you must complete 12th biology, physics and chemistry course with minimum 50% marks in 12th. The medical courses are MBBS, B.Pharm, BAMS, BDS etc

>>For doing commerce courses you must pass 12th with any stream where as CEC and MEC are core streams. There is marks eligibility required also. The commerce courses are CA, ICWA, CS, B.Com, BBA, BBM etc

>>For doing science courses you must pass 12th with MPC or BiPC course. There is no marks percentage applicable in 12th. The courses are B.Sc, BCA etc.

Apart from them you can join Defense by applying for NDA or do railway jobs etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?