17th August 2013, 05:45 PM
Rao Abhishek

How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%

i have completed my B.Com mumbai university with 62%.in 2013. I want to study MBA IN MARKETING in mumbai. please guide me colleges in mumbai and fee structures.

Thanks.

Abhishek

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  2. Which course is better between MBA, CS CA or M.Com after completing B.Com first class from Mumbai University?
  3. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  5. Which university to join to pursue MBA after doing B.Com?
  6. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  7. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become a MBA in finance and marketing? Best colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  11. How to do a job in Logistics after doing MBA in Marketing from Mumbai university
  12. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. Can I appear for MCA from Mumbai University after scoring 47% in B.Com
  14. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  16. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  17. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  18. Should I continue my studies from my college or from Mumbai University?
5th September 2017, 03:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Abhishek View Post
i have completed my B.Com mumbai university with 62%.in 2013. I want to study MBA IN MARKETING in mumbai. please guide me colleges in mumbai and fee structures.

Thanks.

Abhishek

As you have done B.Com and want to go for further studies in MBA marketing, then here below are details regarding MBA Marketing management:-

Specializations in MBA Marketing Management:-

>> Advertising management.

>> International marketing.

>> Marketing research.

>> Business management and operation.

>> Business economics programs.

>> Special product marketing.

>> Business marketing operation.

>> Advanced email marketing.

>> Advanced social media marketing.

>> Advanced mobile marketing.

>> Integrated online strategies.

>> Marketing for travel and tourism operation.

Eligibility Condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required is bachelors or equivalent qualification from recognized institute.

>> To get admission in MBA marketing in reputed colleges you can also apply for GMAT,CAT,XAT,MAT entrance exams.

Duration of MBA Marketing Management Course:- Duration of MBA marketing management course is 2 years.

Institutes Offer MBA Marketing Management in Mumbai:-

1). DY Patil University.

2). Karrox Centre of Technology and Management.

3). Mumbai Institute of Information Technology.

4). Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.

5). Mumbai Institute of Management and Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?