3rd January 2018, 08:53 AM
aditipkarpe

What should I do after my Diploma another Diploma or higher studies?

I'm doing Diploma now and thought of doing Architecture to lay a strong base for Interior Designing but, now I don't want to do Architecture. Sometimes I feel like I should do MBA then I feel that I should do Interior Designing Diploma. Please, suggest which option should I choose given the demand in market.

5th January 2018, 10:11 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What should I do after my Diploma another Diploma or higher studies?

Considering the demand and better future prospects you should opt for Interior Designing Diploma as jobs under this field are highly lucrative and stable. There are various multinational companies like DLF, MADS, Anam Designs etc where you can get a chance to work with. Moreover, it's a flourishing field day by day the demand of it is on the rise.

MBA is quite a different field for you if you are into designing. MBA will serve your life better if it is done from IIMs, FMS, IBS etc. For this you have to crack CAT with a high percentile and it will take a lot of time. Better focus on your designing course.
5th January 2018, 10:36 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after my Diploma another Diploma or higher studies?

You will not go for MBA without completing graduation degree. For getting admission in MBA course, a bachelor degree is must (course doesn't matters). In my opinion the best option for you is to go for architecture degree. This will be more beneficial for you as this will present more job opportunities in front of you. If you have degree then you will also be eligible for various government job exams like SSC,UPSC, Railways,IBPS etc. Graduation degree will also open a way towards MBA course. Overall it will secure your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?