18th January 2012, 07:55 PM
srishti khamesra

What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?

Presently i am a second year student and pursuing BJMC.
I want to know that what should i do after graduation.
Which college should i prefer for MJMC and how can i prepare for entrance exams. I even want to know the names of different books which can help me to prepare for entrance exams.
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the books to clear the entrance exam of MJMC?
  2. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of Government Jobs that I can go for after completion of BE in the year of 2011? Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  4. How to prepare for NIIFT, Mohali entrance exam? Suggest reference books for the same. How may I get syllabus for GATE and CAT exam? Suggest reference books for the same?
  5. Reference books to score good marks in Madhyamik Board exams? -- [New]
  6. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  7. Reference books to prepare for Chemistry paper of GATE exam?
  8. Are there any specific books/reference books that can help to prepare for NTSE exam?
  9. Best reference books for IES Mechanical stream entrance exam?
  10. Which Books should I prepare for various Entrance Exams of M.Sc?
  11. Best Reference Books to prepare for AIPMT Exam?
  12. Reference books to prepare for PGCL entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for Civil Services exams while doing 2nd year in graduation in Horticulture? Preferred books for preparation of General Studies?
  14. Where to get notes and Reference books to prepare for ISI Entrance Exam?
  15. Best reference books for ICAR entrance exam
  16. Books to be referred to prepare for Masters in Fashion Technology? I am a B.E computer student
  17. How may I get information about CS entrance exams? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  18. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
16th July 2020, 12:48 PM
yaswant rajpoot

Default Re: What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?

1.You must have 50% marks in graduation to get the admission in MJMC(master in journilism and mass communication) .
2.There are many reputed institutes and universities .Some of them have the direct access on the basis on the marks you got in your graduation degree,but rest of them conduct an entrance examination to get admission in MJMC .
3.If you have the good command on english speaking it will be your plus point for getting admission in the course.
4.some of the colleges that offer this course are listed below:-
(A).Indian institute of mass communication new delhi.
(B).Symbiosis institute of media and communication pune.
(C).Mahatma Gandhi College of journilism and mass communication aurangabad.

5.You are asking about books so there is not any particular book but as per my experience , i recommend you to follow some authentic writer like as arihant publication,keval j kumar and sheetal thapar and one of the best is to do the practice of previous exam .
thanks i hope you like it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?