20th September 2010, 12:50 PM
shradha.mishra

How may I get information about CS entrance exams? List of books I should prefer for preparation?

just tell the next step after filling the form just tell that how should i prepare for cs entrnce exam which book should i prefer and tell should i take any coaching classes and also tell that is allahabad is good to do cs from there and also sujjest best institute in allahabad for doing cs

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  2. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the age limit for appearing in Bank PO entrance exam? List of books for its preparation?
  4. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  5. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  7. Which books should I prefer for preparation for CAT?
  8. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  9. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation? List of reference books other than NCERT for 12th CBSE board exams?
  11. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying? -- [New]
  12. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  13. Need syllabus for the NBHM entrance exam? List books to be referred for the preparation?
  14. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  15. List of books to be referred for IIM and GATE exams preparation?
  16. Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?
  17. Minimum and maximum package offered in BHU in BSc Agriculture?
  18. Books to be referred for preparations for IIT exam?
1st August 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about CS entrance exams? List of books I should prefer for preparation?

I am Beena Pandey from Amethi. I want to know that Which one is the best coaching centers for Pol.science in Allahabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?