12th August 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist

Hi! Iam in 9th class and I want to become an aeronotics scientist. My physics,chemistry and mathematics are strong, what should me to do after 10th standard for that

7th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! Iam in 9th class and I want to become an aeronotics scientist. My physics,chemistry and mathematics are strong, what should me to do after 10th standard for that
Since your clear that you have strong knowledge in physics,chemistry and mathematics subjects. First you have to check for the career option that you. Engineering course is one if the common choice. You can apply for Aeronautical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering after completing 12th standard. If you're not interested in engineering course then you may apply for Bachleor degree in science stream course (ie:- B.Sc:- Physics,Mathematics,Chemistry etc..) These are the common fields in the science stream. So you have to begin with take science stream in 12th standard and in the mean time decide what you should pursue thereafter.
18th March 2022, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th standard? I am in 9th class and want to become an Aeronautics Scientist

if child failed in 9th and want to do 10th class any guidence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?