14th January 2014, 01:21 AM
yashchaurasia

How can i join army with NCC certificate from class 9th?

sir i am in 9th class and i have done ncc camp and having cerificate (i wanted to join army) how after passing 10th

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  2. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  3. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  6. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  7. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  8. How to join Army Wing after passing class 12th
  9. How can I join in Indian Army as engineering? I am a class 9th student
  10. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  11. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  12. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  13. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  14. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after graduating in Economics with 60% and with NCC C certificate?
  16. What to do to get Job in Army being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT and having NCC A Certificate?
  17. How can I join Indian Army after passing class 12th stream in commerce with maths
  18. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
14th January 2014, 12:40 PM
shrikant9057

Default Re: How can i join army with NCC certificate from class 9th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashchaurasia View Post
sir i am in 9th class and i have done ncc camp and having cerificate (i wanted to join army) how after passing 10th
dear first u have to clear 10th and after that chose non medical in 11th and 12th and in the last of the year of ur 12th class indian army open those vacancies for nda and if selectrd in nda then u are appointed in indian army as a officer

there r some elegibility criteria for this

The fact is that age limit of NDA is 16.5 years to 19 years.
At the time of commencement of the course,not at the time of applying.

Now NDA selection procedure is very long and lengthy and it takes nearly 1 year time to complete all three stages of selection.
First one is Written Exam,SSB interview,Physical Test.

So if you apply at an age of 18 years and 1 day then after completing all three stages of selection,that is after 1 year your age will be 19 years and 1 day.
Which is out from required limit.

Hence it is important that you must apply between 15.5 years to 18 years,so that after one year your age will be under requirement that is 16.5 years to 19 years.
That is after 1 year of selection process.

this is for 2014 but u can guess by it
i hope u will be succeed in ur mission
22nd May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 10 and wanted to join army dearly so what should I do should I join NCC and what are its advantage
12th March 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

My name is prasad padher, std 8th I have join NCC junior division but NCC is not in our school vidya vikas sahakarnagar so what can i join NCC J/D in other school nereby pune city which school have ncc please name of the school
24th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I am student of north bengal University ..and IAM NCC cadet . But percentage are low if I will pass for 'c' certificate and achieve 'c' certificate then can I join in Indian army??
18th August 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir class 9th me ncc admission par paper hota he
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?