17th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?

hey i have passed 12th by science stream but i got 312 all india rank in hotel management So what should i do B.tech from from private college or hotel management? Plz answer me

14th August 2013, 09:29 PM
radammahi

Default Re: What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?

Read more at:http://www.icbse.com/careers/career-options-after-12th
14th August 2013, 11:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for B.Tech from private college after passing 12th by science stream?

Hai friend
The selection of a course whether to choose B.Tech or Hotel Management course totally depends upon your interest.As you have mentioned that you have secured 312 rank in Hotel Management exam all over india, then it shows that you have good knowledge and interest in the Hotel Management course.So,I suggest you to choose the Hotel Management course to have a bright future and the competition will be less in Hotel Management course when compared to the B.Tech course.
Thank You
29th September 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.tech in mechanical from GATE private engineering college there is no placement may i get job in goverment sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?