7th May 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in a reputed college? I have completed 12th in science stream

I am from Nepal. I have recently completed by +2 in science stream. What should I do to get admission to in a reputed college in India.I dearly like to study software engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the carrier opportunities available after 12th with 60 % in science ?
  2. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  3. How to do GNIIT in networking after completing 12th by science stream
  4. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in a good reputed college for BCA after scoring 52% in 12th science -- [New]
  6. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  7. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  8. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
  9. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  10. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  11. Will there be a bad impact due to change in stream at M.Sc? Admission process in reputed colleges for M.Sc Environment Science?
  12. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  13. What is the eligibility to do genetic engineering?
  14. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students?
  15. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in any medical college? I am a 12th science student
  18. Can I study BCA from any NIT, IIT or NIIT?
15th July 2015, 10:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in a reputed college? I have completed 12th in science stream

--> First of all you must have to score a considerable good marks in your 12th class.

--> After that you have to appear in the entrance test conducted for your field.

--> After that you have to score a considerable good rank in your entrance test.

--> Then you have to participate in the counselling process.

--> After that you will be able to secure your seat in a well reputed college as per your rank.

Some best college are :

-- >St. Stephen's College, Delhi

--> Loyola College, Chennai

--> Sri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC), Delhi

--> Lady Shriram College for Women

--> Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR), Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?