12th June 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th science with 64 percentage marks in Maths subject and being a housewife?

I have pass 12th science exam with 64 percentage with maths subject and then I have married then I have some problem in Married life so I can't do study and became a housewife now I wanna get a government job. So, please give me info for that? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?
  2. Is there any course I can do to get a government job after completion of B.A with 47% marks in Hindi and History?
  3. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  4. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  5. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th class to join CA?
  6. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th with Biology?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  10. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  11. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  14. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  16. Can I do D.Pharma after passing HS with 46% marks?
  17. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Maths?
14th June 2017, 12:02 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th science with 64 percentage marks in Maths subject and being a housewife?

There are many government jobs available after 12th class. Some of them are mentioned below.

- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D: For this you need to attend entrance exam which includes reasoning, English, general awareness and the age limit is 18-27 years.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Postal Assistant
- Railway jobs like Assistant Loco pilot, Ticket collector, Helpers, Station master, Railway clerks, Railway constables. The age limit for the above mentioned railway jobs is 18-32 years.
- Government bank jobs like Clerks, window operators.
- Government primary school teachers
14th June 2017, 02:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th science with 64 percentage marks in Maths subject and being a housewife?

You have option to appear for examination such as SSC CHSLE, teaching jobs to get recruitment in government jobs.

There are not many job opportunities for girls candidates after 12th.

So, you can prepare for these examination to get recruitment in job.

You have option to pursue your bachelor degree from open university and after bachelor degree there are numerous option for government recruitment.
15th June 2017, 12:16 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The most suitable government job competitive examination for you is Combined Higher Secondary level examination. CHSL is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

1. Anyone who has done 12th in any stream can apply for the exam.

2. Minimum age limit is 18 years.

The application form for next year has not come yet. You can prepare for this exam with hard and smart work to get job. Practice is very necessary for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?