31st December 2011, 11:22 AM
wingrider

What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?

I am interested in pursuing b.arch after my 12 boards exam. But the thing is i have already sent my aieee confirmation letter for b.tech as i was unaware of aieee b.arch. what options do i have. If i score good marks in aieee b.tech and NATA will i get admission in a good college. When is the NATA exam going to be held. Also what are the reputed institutions in which i can get admission only with NATA and aieee b.tech. As i stay in Goa, is the Goa college of architecture good?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  3. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  4. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  5. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  6. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  7. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  8. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  9. Which are the possible colleges to get admission with a rank of 27057 in AIEEE?
  10. what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?
  11. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  12. Will I get a seat in college after scoring an AIEEE B.Arch rank of 33,000 and state rank of 3000?
  13. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  14. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  16. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  18. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
29th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?

MY RANK IN AIEEE IS 78117 AND I BELONG TO STATE JHARKHAND CAN U TELL WHICH COLLEGES ARE AVAIBLE WHERE I CAN TAKE ADMISSION WILL I GET ADMISSION IN BIT PATNA OR BIT DEOGHAR??????????????????
22nd November 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?

i want application form of b.rch examination in 2012 and its detail
19th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have commerce with maths..... can i pursue for b-architect after 12????
1st July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in pursuing b.arch after my 12 boards result i ve given nata i ve scored 73 in that can i get admission to a barch course???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?