18th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I forgot to attach my draft?

respected sir,
by mistake i forgot to attach my draft and now what should i do ???

20th April 2012, 03:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I forgot to attach my draft?

You have not mentioned the name of examination for which you have sent your
application !!!

This has been perfectly your fault so no examination authority can guarantee
your candidature but you can give it a try to sort out the problem.

Without hesitation call or meet personally to the examination authority and discuss
your fault. If the last date of submission of application has not been passed then your
problem could be considered to be sorted out.

If the last date of submission of application has been passed already then there are
highest chances of rejection of your application.
20th April 2012, 06:48 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: What should I do if I forgot to attach my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
by mistake i forgot to attach my draft and now what should i do ???
Dear friend,

If you forget to attach the examination fees e.g. DD. Then not to worry about it is not a big issues. Because in your application there is already mentioned the DD Number, Date and Amount. You can solve your problem with the following ways:

1. Directly meet the examination authority to handover the DD. But while handover the DD quote your name, Application number and for which course you have applied proper mentioned.

2. Directly contact through phone to ask your mistake, they will ask you write a covering letter where you have to proper mentioned your mistakes. And full details of the DD all things write in the covering letter. And also attach a duplicate copy of the application form with that covering letter. And dispatch it to that department.

But before doing dispatch proper do phone contact that we have dispatch the DD with duplicate application form.

Also if you are doing dispatch of your DD with Covering letter or duplicate copy of Application form, do a FAX to that department of the covering letter. In that way they will wait for your DD otherwise as they will not find your DD chances of cancel the candidature.

3. Third way is that, if you apply online then again fill the form with same DD number because any application then will be valid when the examination authority receive the exam fees. But if you have apply through the OMR application which you have purchased then 2 option which I have write above is perfect.

All the very best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?