27th November 2020, 03:10 PM
Mansi 28

What should I do if qualified in NTSE exam being an 8th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know what to do after passing the NTSE exam in 8th class? I am in 8th standard and I have cleared the NTSE exam. Kindly tell me what to do now?

6th December 2020, 02:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if qualified in NTSE exam being an 8th standard student?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Exam. The certificate earned after qualifying NTSE is very valuable and has future benefits.

After qualifying NTSE exam, candidate is eligible for additional scholarship from central government of around INR 500 every year.

Scholarship is offered till doctorate level if students opt to study further in Science and Social Science. While for professional courses, he/she gets scholarship till postgraduate level.

If student is looking for studying abroad, then also NTSE students are preferred first over other students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?