13th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Being a 9th standard student can I appear in NTSE? Last date of registration in NTSE for 10th standard student? When NTSE will be conducted?

hello
i am a student of class 9th and wanted
to know that can i appear for NTSE exams
now or if in 10th then what i the last
registration date of std 10th and also when are the exams?

11th September 2014, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a 9th standard student can I appear in NTSE? Last date of registration in NTSE for 10th standard student? When NTSE will be conducted?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. To be eligible to appear for the NTSE exam, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

1.You must be an Indian candiadte.

2.You must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for the NTSE exam.

The NTSE awards 1000 scholarships to students who successfully completes the examination and scores relevant marks as per the eligibility criteria.

Being, a 9th standard student you cannot appear for the NTSE exam. You need to complete your 10th standard from a recognised board to be eligible to appear for the NTSE examination.

-->Last Date to Apply for NTSE 2015 exam :-
The last date of submission of Application form is August 31, 2014.

-->Important Dates for NTSE 2015 exam :-
There are two stages in the NTSE exam. The following are the exam dates of NTSE 2015 exam are :-
1.NTSE 2014-15 Stage 1 exam will be held on November 2, 2014 in all the States and Union Territories.
2.NTSE 2014-15 Stage 2 Exam will be held on May 10,2015.
12th September 2014, 01:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a 9th standard student can I appear in NTSE? Last date of registration in NTSE for 10th standard student? When NTSE will be conducted?

Yes, you can sit in the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE). NTSE examinations are for students who are in 9th, 10th and 11th.
12th Class students will not be allowed to sit for NTSE examinations from this year.
The results of last year’s NTSE examinations have just come few months before. NTSE exams are held in India around November or December and the results are declared around July or August. Last date of registration as well as the exact day and date of the examination will be released by CBSE in late Septemer.
For more details, go to this Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?