24th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?

i am a student of S Y B.Com and i want to join air force after my graduation . please tell me what should i do first after graduation to join air force and what are the positions for a commerce student in air force , and also what are the entrance exams i have to attend after my graduation to get recruited in air force .

27th March 2012, 03:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of S Y B.Com and i want to join air force after my graduation . please tell me what should i do first after graduation to join air force and what are the positions for a commerce student in air force , and also what are the entrance exams i have to attend after my graduation to get recruited in air force .
Being a commerce graduate, you may join the Accounts Branch of Indian Air Force. Candidates holding B.Com degree with a minimum of 60% marks are considered for this particular branch of Indian Air Force.

As far as age limit is concerned, you need to be within 20-23 years.

In order to join this branch, you will have to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted by the Air Force Selection Board.
The notification for the test is published on the www.careerairforce.nic.in during the month of June and December every year.

Apart from joining the Accounts Branch, you may also join Administrative Branch and Logisitics Branch. The eligibility criteria and selection procedure of these branches is similar to that of the Accounts Branch.
20th May 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?

Sir,
I m Dushyant Maheshwari.
I want to job in Airforce Police ....
I m compleat my B.Com.
My mail Id- [email protected]
29th May 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 11 th class i want join air force then what i do .please tell me whice is the date of entrance exam. My email :[email protected]. id pleas send to my email about join airforce.
4th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

iam a b.com graduate i have passed with 78% can i get a job in airforce in accounts field please suggest!
5th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com student how can i join in indian army after m graduation
24th September 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

m ashmapika jena i am doing b.com in ravenshaw university cuttack i want to join the officer post can i know the critera of entrance
6th October 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian air force groundduty after my greduation of b.com
6th October 2012, 06:30 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

As you are a commerce graduate you can't write the Indian Air force exam but you are eligible for the Indian Military as for the Air force exam you need that you should have physics and maths as a subject at 12th level and as in commerce you can take maths as a subject but can't take Physics as a subject so still you don't need to worry as you can go for the Indian Military and Officer's Training academy

You can write the Commmon defence Services exam for which the upsc department conducting the exam and you can go for the IMA As well as for the OTA Departments through the exam.

Education Qualification Required for the IMA:

>> The Candidate should be pass in the graduation from a recognized Indian university

>> The Candidate of the final year can also appear in the exam

>> The Candidate just need to be pass in graduation with passing marks

>> The Candidate should be pass with physics and maths at 12th level for IAF And Naval

Age Limits :

>> The Age required for the IAF 19-23

>> The age required for the IMA 19-24

>> The age required for the Naval 19-22

>> The Age required for the OTA 19-25

Nationality :

>> Indian

Best of luck
2nd June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th class with commers. i want to join air force. can i join.....?
16th July 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am suresh kumar yadav.i am student of commerce. i have passed 12th with 60% and my height is 5'5" .there is any job in force.....please reply im my email id [email protected]
1st January 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am doing b.com and my hieght i 5'6'' .i have passed degree with 60% please response to this qualification can i join the airforce sir? please replay to this mail;- [email protected]. my name is prashanth.b from karnataka
21st August 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Pawan Kumar. I am 20 years old. I compleat my B.Com and I want ton join Air Force.
My E-mail ID is [email protected]
Please give me your suggetions.
10th March 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am studying in b.com and i am a girl so, can i join indian air force or any defence forces after my b.com and i am studying in jain college.And my height is around 5'3".I want to join as a fighter pilot, and what should be learnt to join, please do let me know.
29th July 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bcom. honours with 68% marks. Can i join indian air force? please give me suggestions on my [email protected]
7th March 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What will be the package of students who join accounts department or administrative department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?