23rd October 2011, 07:03 PM
vkwin

What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?

I have Completed B COM from Delhi University by correspondence now I want to do LLB wants to know that
what to do for this Course.
How much time it take?
what is the fees?
Can i do this in part time?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  2. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  4. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  5. What is the qualification of 5 years LLB correspondence course? What is the time of start of admission?
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. A PSU employee can join part time LLB? -- [New]
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  9. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  11. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  12. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  13. Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?
  14. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  16. How to do LLB in correspondence after doing BA? What is the fees
  17. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  18. Any part time or correspondence course for LLB course offered by Symbiosis or other college in Pune?
23rd November 2011, 10:52 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkwin View Post
I have Completed B COM from Delhi University by correspondence now I want to do LLB wants to know that
what to do for this Course.
How much time it take?
what is the fees?
Can i do this in part time?
hi,
The L.L.B course completing through distance education is of no use. that course is not approve by the Bar Council of India (B.C.I). You can not do your advocate practice in Indian court.
So in my opinion you should do through regular course.

good luck!
22nd December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?

I am B.Com graduate with 39% aggregate and aged about 50 years> is there any chance to go for LLB Course
25th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.A (HEP) in theyear 2010-11 in bangalore university in open university can i do law by correspondence is it useful which are the colleges offering open university LLB course in bangalore
15th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Com graduate with 50 % aggregate and age about 29 years ,is there any chance to go for LLB course
15th July 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com graduate with 50 % aggregate and age about 29 years ,is ther any chance to go for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?