28th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Arighna Das

What should I do to join Kolkata Police in officer's rank? What is the qualification required?

Sir, I'm Arighna Das from Kolkata and I want to join Kolkata Police in a officer rank. Now I'm in collage 1st year. So what I should do ??? What is the qualification ???

18th October 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Kolkata Police in officer's rank? What is the qualification required?

sir i want to join kolkata police. how should i get the form
21st February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Kolkata Police in officer's rank? What is the qualification required?

sir,i am pappa gazi from kolkata.now i am 1st year.i want to join kolkata police.so what i should do?my mob-7278181927.
25th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am Nayan Das. I am reading H.S. i like kolkata police. My hight-5.6, wight-58kg. I really want to join in kolkata police. so,how to i join in kolkata police dept.? my mobile no.-8981583056.
6th May 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Just graduation and good height and required weight and nothing else.
30th May 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

what should i do to join kp i hv cmpleted my class 10 and my height is 5'9 and my weight is 58 kg and chest is 34 inches my phone no is 9804917968.
24th September 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What qualification to sergant rank
27th October 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how to join kolkata police after 2
23rd April 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do To join Kolkata police . I have completed my class 10 and I'm very interested. To join Kolkata police .my hight is 5.4 nd weight is 45 kg. How can I join Kolkata police .please help me ......my no is 8582910592
27th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I'm soma majumdar. Sex-f ;hight-5'5"..I want to join kolkata police . I'm doing BA honours in English. Am I applicable fr this
13th March 2015, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Hii I'm saurav. Thakur . Height 5'11" and weight 78-80 kg. I'm a student of BBA. I want to join Kolkata police.. .. Help how to join ??
19th September 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm serving in Indian Army as a clerk, Can you join Kolkata Police as a Officer and what are the procedure to join the same?
26th November 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Hamza Ahmed from kolkata, I want to know about kolkata police like How to join kolkata police. Now i am a student of class 11.
Can you help me sir to know about kolkata police ?
I am interested to join and also My friends shama and kaif is interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?