1st April 2014, 02:13 PM
HARITHALA

What should I do to study MS in US after completing B.E? What is the date for GRE entrance exam?

Wt should i do to study ms in us after completing b.e.wt is the date for gre entrance exam to register

10th September 2017, 11:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to study MS in US after completing B.E? What is the date for GRE entrance exam?

GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is conducted for admission into post-graduate and doctorial courses. You should score at least 150 in verbal and quantitative sections for getting admission in top universities of US. You are also required to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test IELTS or TOEFL.

GRE Exam Date
No specific date for GRE in India. You can take it any time by taking appointment with closest GRE exam center.

GRE Exam Syllabus
- Analytical Writing
- Verbal Reasoning
- Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Aptitude

Procedure For MS Admission In US
- Prepare for entrance exams GRE as well as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Complete all the documents before applying.
- Gather the information about institutes where you want to apply.
- Write a request for application form or download it from official site of institute.
- Arrange recommendation letter from your teacher or professor or employer.
- Write a statement of purpose in 500 words with reason of applying for course and goals in life.
- Submit your application along with recommendation letter, statement of purpose.
- University which are willing to admit you will send offer letter. It's time to start arranging funds.
- Apply for student permit.

Top US University Offering MS Course
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of California
- Stamford University
- Princeton University
- Pennsylvania University
- Yale University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of South California
- Columbia University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?