22nd November 2010, 07:07 PM
justvky

How to get into top institutes abroad?

sir i am a B.E 2nd year BIOTECH student from india. i want to know how i can get into a good institute abroad for my masters... i am from a middle class family, so it should be economical too...????

28th November 2010, 10:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into top institutes abroad?

Friend as you are from a middle class family so its better for you to get admission through scholarships in abroad.So i am giving you the free scholarship information-
1. SWEA International Scholarship 2011
2. Italy: One-year Master’s degree program BIOTECHNOLOGY IN HEALTHCARE
3. Patrick & Margaret Flanagan Scholarship for SouthAfrican Descents, UK
For more information you can go the website Diversityabroad.com
29th November 2010, 09:02 PM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
the best option for you to study your masters abroad is through GRE(graduate record exam) and TOEFL. based on the gre marks,your toefl marks, graduation marks etc, you would be alloted the colleges in the renowned universities.
so study well. score high in your graduation and start preparing for your GRE.
all the very best. god bless you
30th November 2010, 05:57 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey i suggest you to go for GRE(graduate record exam) and TOEFL so that you can get into good colleges around the Globe.

You can go for GRE training else even prefer books of R.S Agarwal so that you gain some knowledge.Score well so that you get your seat in a better college in USA/UK.

all the best
31st December 2010, 06:16 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by justvky View Post
sir i am a B.E 2nd year BIOTECH student from india. i want to know how i can get into a good institute abroad for my masters... i am from a middle class family, so it should be economical too...????
If you are a student with good academics, good GRE and TOEFL scores then you will get funded in some or the other form.

In order to get into top universities/colleges you have to maintain a GPA of at least 3.25 on a scale of 4.0.
Apart from this try to have GRE score above 1250 and TOEFl score above 100.

Also your quality of application will also decide your admission and scholarships.
This includes strong SOP(Statement Of Purpose) and LOR(Letters Of Recommendation)'s.

All the Best!
2nd January 2011, 11:24 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to get into top institutes abroad?

Quote:
Dear friend,
GRE,TOEFL etc those are some entrance exem to get an admission in abroad...
And also you can get some international scholership for your education...
31st January 2011, 07:13 PM
diego
Banned

Well for masters from abroad you should Prepare for GRE..and TOEFL..BARRON"S GRE is a
good books you will get lots of questions from previous exams.. also you will have to mug up 5000-10000 words so start working on your english today.
Apart from that ... Try publishing some papers on you field subjects
They would strenghthen your case and also earn you more scholarship... high score in GRE will also get you good scholarship... and make good relation with some reputed professor who will write you LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION.
14th February 2011, 04:41 PM
SupritShestha

Quote:
dont worry about the financial status if you are really interested in doing your studied abroad...there are several scholarship that is available for you...you can write GRE exam as well as TOEFL exam and apply to so many colleges abroad where according to your score you can get scholarship...
14th February 2011, 08:05 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,

Yes, there are lots of options for doing MS in foreign countries.
Since you are from middle family, i will advice you to go through scholarship.
For this you need to write
GRE
TOEFL / IELTS.

Based on your marks, you will get scholarship.
If you score well, then you can get 100% scholarship also.
so prepare well.
The best study material for GRE is Barron's Publication.

Thanks
21st April 2011, 04:18 PM
sharivikram

Write GRE or TOEFL or ILETS and get good marks.
29th May 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

best colleges for mba in u.s,new zealand, canada......with scholarship..and the procedure of admission
2nd June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying b.tech. he completed 2nd year. when to start the preparation for gre and when to appear for the exam
20th July 2011, 11:11 AM
abhi789
Banned

score high in gre and toefl exam.
20th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have just entered 2nd year. When should i start preparing for gre so that i can get a good college and a good scholarship also, and are my academic marks are also related>
25th August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech final year .i want to study abord .i came from a middle class family how can i do my ms?????????????????????? plze tel me
19th December 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

HI ths anu doing aeronauticalengineering.i want to study higherstudies in aborad .its my life time aim but i dnt know how to apply because i am the first engineer in my family. i want to knw the procedure reply
17th October 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hellow,i have completed my certificate course in electrical engineering for two years and now,i am very much to do
diploma course due to financail am searhing scholarship,if any offered...
30th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing B.tech 3rd yr in Materials & Metallurgical Sci Engg........i want do M.S in bioinformatics.........is there any chance to do bioinformatics if I qualified in Toefel???????
31st December 2012, 11:13 AM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
hello friend,

to study in U.S you should write GRE exam. if you score above 300 in this exam, you can get good university in u.s.

the fees will be normal only. it can be given by middle class family.

to study in Germany, you should write testDaF and DSH exam which is very tough exam.

so, better try U.S

all the best for your future.
27th July 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I m 3rd year student of engg. how many % required to eligible GRE? I really want to do MS in abroad but m from middle class family may u plz tell me that is there any scholarship will available nd how many marks should obtained for it....Priyanka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?