17th November 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt after passing 12th to join ISRO?

what should i opt after 12th to join isro?...please tell me the details

15th May 2013, 07:53 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I opt after passing 12th to join ISRO?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

You can get in to ISRO after successfully completing your 12th class. IIST and IISER were set up with an objective to encourage those who are having an aptitude towards the research domain. As part of this, these institutes offer many graduate, post graduate and PhD level courses in this field. An important criterion would be to take science as the major subject at the 12th class level. There is an option to choose between the physical science, aerospace, avionics etc after 12th class. The candidates need to attempt the ISAT entrance examfor an admission into these institutes. Questions from the area of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked in this exam. The exam will be held in the month of April.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..................
29th March 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt after passing 12th to join ISRO?

Which course I have to join after completing my 12th standard to get job in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?