6th February 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?

HI... I WANT TO JOIN IN ISRO. I HAVE BIG INTEREST IN SPACE AND BLACK HOLE. NOW I AM STUDYING IN 12th SCI. I ALSO FILL THE FROM OF "ISAT" EXAMINATION.CAN U TOLD ME ABOUT PREPARATION & COURSES TO JOIN IN "ISRO"

THANKS.
"UMESH VAVALIYA"

12th February 2011, 02:27 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?

There are two ways of joining ISRO.

1. Every year ISRO conducts centralized recruitment process for the post of
Scientist/Engineer (SC). This examination is also conducted for post graduate
students of science/engineering.
So, after 12th you should join some good engineering institution and after the
completion of engineering you can apply for the scientist post in ISRO.
All you have to do is to be the best in your course so that you may qualify the exam
because number of seats use to be very less. There is no extra preparation required
if you read the course of your discipline very well.
You can also go for B.Sc. in Physics/Maths/Statistics and then M.Sc. in the same stream
and after that you can apply for scientist post for PG students.
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

2. The 2nd way to join ISRO is very simple.
ISRO has established an Institute namely Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST).
This institute conducts ISAT (IIST Aptitude test) every year for admission in Aerospace
engineering and Avionics and Physical Sciences.
To be eligible to appear the exam one should have at least 70% in 10th
and 70% in 12th(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
One can take ISAT only when he/she would be appearing 12th board examination
and the just next year.
If you join IIST by qualifying ISAT, after the course completion you will directly get
a job in ISRO at the post of scientist/engineer.
Visit: http://www.iist.ac.in/isat2011/
15th February 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?

what book should i read to qualify IIST examination
23rd April 2011, 04:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for ISAT? What are the other courses that can help me join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI... I WANT TO JOIN IN ISRO. I HAVE BIG INTEREST IN SPACE AND BLACK HOLE. NOW I AM STUDYING IN 12th SCI. I ALSO FILL THE FROM OF "ISAT" EXAMINATION.CAN U TOLD ME ABOUT PREPARATION & COURSES TO JOIN IN "ISRO"

THANKS.
"UMESH VAVALIYA"
Hello umesh..!!

ISAT is the entrance test for 10+2 students

the eligibility criteria for this examination educationally is uploaded and attached with this post

and your desire to become a part of isro is really appreciable

yes if you succeed in the ISAT it is enough you can get placed in your dream place

Is this is enough but completing your B.tech and also the Masters will get you a high position in ISRO

So think upon it

anyways

wish you all luck in the future

~aditya~
30th May 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

minimum salary offered for scientist\engineer in ISRO on joining?
5th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

from where we can coaching for appearing ISAT ENTRANCE Exam
6th June 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to get come in isro ,but in 12th my marks is not complete 70% now whate i do
25th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am ARYA . I WANT TO JOIN ISRO . I COMBLETE 10th and marks 80% .I join 12th .now what i do
29th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of class 11. I am very interested in black holes and various topics of cosmology.. But, unfortunatley due to ill health my percentage is 69%.. Sir, what should i do to get into isro and study the subject of my interest... Please, be kind to anwer me at the earliest..
24th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying electronics&instrumentation in anna university afflited college i have great interest in joining isro. whether i have a chance to enter? what are the ways i can get into it ?
30th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have a keen interest in space sciences and want to do research work in the specified field. I am in class 11th and want to know about the preparations for this exam. I request you to please help me out.
24th October 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am vikas ,i am at my last year of bsc electronics(with electronics equipment and maintance) graduation . i extremely intrested in the field of research ..so please give info. abt how can go in that field .and what are the different exams to in R&D..plz...u can also mail on my id [email protected]..
5th January 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

hi i am studying in class 10 and i have keen interest in space science and i want to join iist......do i need any special coaching for isat......should i start my preparation from now onwards........how tough is the isat as compared to iit...
30th January 2012, 03:35 PM
drurv

All you have to do is to be the best in your course so that you may qualify the exam
because number of seats use to be very less. There is no extra preparation required
You can also go for B.Sc. in Physics/Maths/Statistics and then M.Sc. in the same stream
8th March 2012, 09:21 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

28th March 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

hi,
My name is Saarthak and I am looking for an institute in Delhi to prepare for the ISAT enterance. Please help.
11th April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi HAVE DONE MY 10TH THIS YEAR AND I WANT TO DO ISAT SO WHAT SHOULD I DO AND WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I REFER
10th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i suraj from azamgarh wants to about india's best coaching institutes for preparation of isat exams ; please help me at this moment thanx
29th May 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses that we can join through isat entrance test?
17th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

after plus two which course shall i do inorder to get into ISRO?If i do engineering, which scheme will be the apt one?
17th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

If i do engineering after plus two,which scheme will be the best one to get into ISRO?
2nd May 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after 10 pass, which subjects to prepared and give steps to steps informations to join ISRO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?