30th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt for IES if I am a EIE student?

i am EIE student.i want to which is good to opt fr IES ?EE or ETM?

7th May 2014, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt for IES if I am a EIE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am EIE student.i want to which is good to opt fr IES ?EE or ETM?
IES stands for Indian Engineering Service. This Examination is conducted by UPSC for every once in year . If you're interested to apply for this Examination then you should satisfy the eligibility criteria ,

To apply for IES Examination you should complete BE:- ( Bachelor of Engineering ) / B.tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) in any one of the streams like, Civil Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Electronics and Telecommunication etc.. from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should 21 years 30 years and relaxation will be applicable to sc/st candidate and obc candidates .

You should be physically as well as medically fit for this Examination .

The Important Notification and Details for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and official website of UPSC . You may collect the Examination application form from the post office in any branch .

So, If you're satisfy the eligibility criteria then you may eligible to apply for this Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?