16th December 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the application form for MCA?

when i can get application form forMCA of 2013 and from where?@,priyanka

7th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get the application form for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i can get application form forMCA of 2013 and from where?@,priyanka
The Admission for MCA course held during the month of the May to July. You can get the application for MCA course through Online or Offline of respective Institution in which you're Interested to apply for MCA course.

To apply for MCA course then, You can complete bachelor degree course any from recognized university. But, It's mandatory that the candidate studied "Mathematics" as a Main subject in 12th Standard as well as in Bachelor degree course.

The Age limit of the candidate should be below 24 years. The applicant have to crack the MCA Entrance Examination in order to get admission for MCA Course in top Colleges.

Basically, the Entrance Examination is organized by Institution/University itself within the college. Based on your performance in Entrance Examination. You may get admission for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?