15th January 2012, 08:15 PM
rohanagger5

What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering

i am a third year engineering(BE E&TC,PUNE) student
i have a question that, what should i pursue after completing BE,what would be the best possible option for me???
like MBA,BTECH etc..... is there any other good options...
OR should i only focus on placements frm our college

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  5. Can I just attend for Campus Placements for experience in my 7th semester of Engineering having interest to pursue higher studies? What will happen if I get selected will not join?
  6. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  7. Admission in 3rd year of Engineering is possible in Australia after first 2 years in India?
  8. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course? -- [New]
  9. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  10. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  11. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
  12. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  13. Can I do any MBA course without completing 3rd year? Are there any good courses that I can do with this qualification?
  14. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  16. Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  17. Can I do masters in psychology after completing M.Pharm? I am a 3rd year student of B.Pharmacy
  18. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2012, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering

Higher studies options after B.E are M.E or M.Tech, M.S, MBA, Ph.D, etc. After completing B.E, you can also appear for Civil Services Examination and Indian Engineering Services exam. For pursuing M.Tech, you must have a good score in the GATE. To get admission to M.S course, one has to qualify in the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). If you wish to pursue MBA in Indian institutes, then you have to clear any of the entrance exams like MAT, CAT, XAT, etc. Some institutes may conduct separate exams for MBA admission. You have to decide on the best option based on your career aspirations. You should start your preparation rightaway for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?