18th November 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 3rd year of Engineering is possible in Australia after first 2 years in India?

Can one join australia university (any one) from 3rd year after completing 1st & 2nd year in india [engineering department]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  2. Requirements to become a registered Nurse in Australia?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. How to get a job in Australia after completing 3rd year BSc Nursing?
  5. Information about the jobs for civil engineers in Australia?
  6. Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?
  7. How to do MS in Australia? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  9. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  10. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  12. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  13. Which course is better in Adelaide, South Australia after completing 3 years diploma in CSE from India?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  15. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  16. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  18. Study of engineering is better in Australia or in India?
19th November 2014, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 3rd year of Engineering is possible in Australia after first 2 years in India?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 3rd year of Engineering course in Australia after completion of first and second year in India. You need to complete the four years engineering course whether in India or Australia, but, it is not possible to study half course in India and remaining half course in Australia. So, I suggest you if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Australia, then, first complete your four years engineering course in India and then, you can pursue your higher studies in Australia. Otherwise, you need to take admission in first year of engineering course in Australia and then you can continue your higher studies in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?