30th June 2016, 12:01 AM
francyna mary

What should I pursue B.E or B.Tech after completing Diploma in Computer Science for getting job in Software Companies?

Hello Sir, I want to ask that What should I pursue B.E or B.Tech after completing Diploma in Computer Science for getting job in Software Companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  2. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  3. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  5. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  6. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates?
  7. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  11. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India?
  12. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  13. Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  15. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  17. Which short term courses are available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Computer Science scoring 59% marks? -- [New]
  18. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
2nd July 2016, 08:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue B.E or B.Tech after completing Diploma in Computer Science for getting job in Software Companies?

B.E stands for Bachelor of Engineering and B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. Both B.E and B.Tech are four-undergraduate degree courses in the filed of Engineering and Technology. There is no much difference between B.E and B.Tech course. Both the courses are almost same in syllabus and field.

As per the information you have mentioned in you query, you are pursuing Diploma in Computer Science course right now, so, you can pursue B.E or B.Tech course as both are same. You can opt any of the two courses B.E or B.Tech for pursuing your Graduation course.

Being a Diploma holder in Computer Science, you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.E or B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET conducted by your respective state Directorate of Technical Education for getting admission in 2nd year of B.E or B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?