5th August 2016, 09:52 PM
Vishal_2u

What should I study further after 12th in Melbourne (Australia) to be an Entrepreneur related to Cars, Spaceships and Weapons?

I want myself to be involved in cars, spaceships, weapons, and a good career as entrepreneur in such things. What i need to study? Please, guide me as i have recently completed my 12 standard in PCM. And I further want to study in Melbourne, Australia.. so please guide me.

7th August 2016, 01:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after 12th in Melbourne (Australia) to be an Entrepreneur related to Cars, Spaceships and Weapons?

The two basic requirement of a successful entrepreneur are - good managerial skills and good knowledge in the field of business. You can also become a successful entrepreneur and build your good future. There are many course options opened before you since you have just completed your 10+2. However, since you want to pursue higher studies with the aim of fulfilling your ambition, so you should go for any of the below courses.

- Management related course - This will be helpful from business point of view in your business in future.

- Technical course related automobile - This will help you in knowing the field better in which you want to do business in future.

You should decide as per your current knowledge and the field in which you want to explore and learn well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?