10th August 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I take between CCNA and RHCE?

hai all,
i am completed btech in computer science.i want to do a network course now.but am confused to take ccna or rhce.so please give me a good suggesion.

1st September 2011, 07:36 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: What should I take between CCNA and RHCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai all,
i am completed btech in computer science.i want to do a network course now.but am confused to take ccna or rhce.so please give me a good suggesion.

CCNA OR RHCE

Both the course have its own advantage... Student completing both CCNA and RHCE together will have more value during placements.. So better if you can try to do both...

-> Basically CCNA is the course provided by CISCO which is Cisco Certified Network Associate which consists of 4 modules which is based on networking basics...

-> RHCE is the course provided by RedHat which is Red Hat Certified Engineer but to do RHCE you must complete RHCSA which is Red Hat Certified System Administrator which is based on Linux...

-> Both course is good for networking field.. so if you can try to finish RHCSA first and then go for CCNA or if you feel you can do only one then go for RHCSA which you can complete soon...

-> Once you finish RHCSA you can also complete RHCE soon by writing another exam for it...

hope the info. helps..
2nd September 2011, 12:34 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: What should I take between CCNA and RHCE?

Both are good .Because both CCNA and RHCE has so many opportunities .

About CCNA-

It is a CISCO certified course .It will provide you the knowledge on router,switch,protocols etc.If you want to be a system administrator or network designer then this is the best .The min. salary of a system administrator is atleast Rs.40000/month.

About RHCE-

This is a RED HAT certified course.
It will provide you the knowledge on Red Hat server (How to make a server, its configuration etc.) . Now a days all the servers a of Red Hat because there is no chance of virus attack and file damage .

I will suggest you to go for both , because they are interrelated .

Thank you
13th October 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir\Mam
I am Vikas i Have done B.Tech in ECE & wnt To do RHCE ,Bust I Dont know abt Future Prospect for RHCE ?IS it help full For Me?
15th February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
my name is KAPIL YADAV and i want toknow the fees of RHCE exam fees?
25th February 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Shankar i Have done BCA & wnt To do RHCE ,But I Dont know abt Future Prospect for RHCE ?IS it help full For Me?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-should-i-take-between-ccna-rhce-323290.html#ixzz1nOFrLSFv
7th March 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How ccna course can be done?please suggest me the possible ways
20th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am Pankaj i have completed my BCCA and working as a network support engg pls help me if RHCE would be good for me?
7th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am Umais i have compleated my bca want to do ccna but i dont know about ccna or mctip wich one is best? pls help me
7th October 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi
i am pradip. i have completed my bsc (com). i am intrested in rhce and rhcss, is this field is better for my future. and what's the salarry of rhcss.
24th January 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I completed my b.tech in computer science in 2012.I would like to gain a certification in network field.I am Really confused wheather i should go for a RHCE or CCNA.Please help me to take the right choice.
26th November 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing engg. in computer science and i want to do ccna or redhat which is best networking or system adminestrative
2nd June 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

hii...i am pooja..i have completed my BE (E&TC)..i have decided to go for IT-Infrastructure Managment Services course..it includes CCNA,RHCE & MCITP
Will it give me Good job profile in Good compny??
Plss tell me...
29th January 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hii..i m shruti.I have completed BE(ECE) and then i have done certification of RHCSA and going to appear for RHCE.i have also completed CCNA training course.Can anyone tell me for what post i can apply for jobs after it..
12th June 2021, 11:20 AM
saloni7mentor

The performance-based Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification is required to earn RHCE® certification.

The exam based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 is available via individual exams until July 1, 2020. Classroom and on-site exams for this version are available for purchase until October 1, 2020.
12th July 2022, 03:13 PM
Ramesh Bhargav

I must say getting trained for CCNA at Netmetric Infosolution is the best part
15th July 2022, 03:09 PM
Icecream88

i have too completed CCNA preparing course.Can anybody let me know for what post i can apply for employments after it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?