17th September 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum CGPI in B.Com to get admission in CA's IPCC stage?

I got 5.68 CGPI in TY B.Com (3rd year B.Com) aggregate. Am I allowed to get direct entry in Chartered Accountancy's Intermediate or IPCC stage? How can I convert 5.68 CGPI into percentage format to check the eligibility criteria for CA IPCC?

30th September 2019, 12:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum CGPI in B.Com to get admission in CA's IPCC stage?

To eligible for direct registration for CA IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) by exempting CA Foundation course, the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in Commerce stream with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognised university. Minimum marks required in case of other stream graduates is 60%.

So, having completed your B.Com 3rd year with 5.68 CGPI, you are eligible for IPCC direct registration if your overall aggregate in your B.Com degree is equivalent to 55% as stated above. Further, in order to know your equivalent percentage of marks in B.Com degree, you need to contact to your university examination department to know the grade to equivalent percentage conversion formula as different universities follow different formulas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?