19th September 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum education for the post of Break Inspector in Indian Railways?

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science Engineering student. Is this degree qualified to for the post of Break Inspector in the Indian Railways? Or, I will have to study for any further degree?

6th September 2020, 05:07 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What should be the minimum education for the post of Break Inspector in Indian Railways?

No, you are not eligible for break inspector.

Minimum educational qualification for the post of Break inspector in Indian Railways:
* The candidates should have completed 10th class & a diploma in automobile engineering or mechanical engineering.
* Entrance exam is conducted by State Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?