28th March 2017, 01:12 PM
Roja164

Am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.tech in ECE department and now I want to apply for the Junior Lecturer post so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer post after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  3. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  5. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  6. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  7. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  8. Which is the famous coaching centre in Hyderbad for Junior Lecturer ECE
  9. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
  10. After M.Com should I go for M.Ed and NET or only NET?
  11. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  12. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  14. What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to register myself for NET while studying MBA IT/Marketing?
  16. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  17. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  18. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
29th March 2017, 09:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post?

No, you are not eligible to appear for lecturer recruitment examination only after completing your bachelor degree studies.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination (NET ) is that candidate must have passed master's degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

So, you have to pursue M.Tech/M.Sc course to appear for NET examination which is conducted by UGC twice in a year.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
30th December 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Junior Lecturer after completing B.Tech in ECE? How can I apply for the post?

Am I eligible for junior lecturer now I am studying post graduation final year
6th September 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Sc. in distance. After completion, am I eligible to apply for appsc junior lecturers..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?