9th September 2019, 12:44 PM
Anumeha_dwivedi

What should be the minimum score in each Intermediate subject to be eligible for AFMC?

Please clear my doubt that if I scored an aggregate of 57% in PCB, I scored an aggregate of 80% in PCB+English. In 3 science subjects I scored 50% marks. In English individually I scored 70%. So now am I eligible for AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College)?

14th September 2019, 08:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in each Intermediate subject to be eligible for AFMC?

Minimum marks required to become eligible for a f AFMC exam:

Candidates must have obtained minimum of 60% marks with PCB subjects( Aggregate) and 50% marks in each subject.
14th September 2019, 09:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in each Intermediate subject to be eligible for AFMC?

For admissions in AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) to pursue MBBS degree course, the minimum education required is Class 12th in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects.

So, having managed only 57% marks in aggregate across PCB group subjects, you are not eligible for AFMC MBBS admissions.

For more details regarding AFMC admissions, you can refer to its official link www.afmc.nic.in.
14th September 2019, 11:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for AFMC.

The minimum required educational qualification for AFMC is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 60% in each Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

As per the required eligibility, you are not eligible to appear in the examination.
15th September 2019, 01:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College. Admission in the college in MBBS and BDS course is on the basis of NEET as well as interview or a test conducted by AFMC.

The required minimum aggregate in 12th in PCB is 60 marks in each of them.

So, candidates with less than 60 marks are not eligible to get admission even after qualifying in NEET.
15th September 2019, 10:39 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to appear in AFMC medical examination, Candidate should have completed 10 + 2 with PCB and must have scored minimum 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?