14th April 2010, 09:40 PM
Rashmit

Admit card of AFMC not received? How to check status of my AFMC application form?

Hello to all.... This is Rashmit....I have applied for AFMC. but still not received admit card . Can anyone plz tell me how can i check the status of my application form. or from where i can know about the admit card detail?

15th April 2010, 04:28 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admit card of AFMC not received? How to check status of my AFMC application form?

dear friend
all information regarding your appliction status, admit card will be easily gathered from the official website of afmcjust go and check it
good luck
15th April 2010, 08:30 PM
vipindohre

Default Re: Admit card of AFMC not received? How to check status of my AFMC application form?

dear you you can download own duplicate admit card on afmc web site www.afmc.nic.in par jaakar download kar sakte hai and frnd dont worry goto direct www.afmc.nic.in and fill required information and get own admit duplicate admit card best of luck------
15th April 2010, 09:05 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can check for your application form status on the official site of it that is

afmc.nic.in/
15th April 2010, 09:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can check for your AFMC application form status from the official site of AIMS university ..................

afmc.nic.in/

all the rejected forms are listed in this site..........check for yours
16th April 2010, 12:02 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

If you didnt receive your admit card then better call up the AFMC authorities and AFMC site has not provided any link to check the application status.

This is what the AFMC website says

Dispatch of admit cards by registered post is in progress. Candidates are intimated to be
available at their postal address given in the application form or contact the nearest post office
(whose pin code has been provided in the application form) between 10 to 25 Mar 2010.

2.Candidates not receiving admit cards by 31st March 2010, may contact the admission cell in the 1st week of Apr 2010.

So i think its time to contact the admission cell..

Cheers
17th April 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admit card of afmc not recived.
19th April 2010, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am rashmi kumari living in allahabad . i have not recivce my admit card yet so please look after it as soon as .my contact no. is 9597329445
21st April 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Rajni Maikhuri, I still not recieve the admit card and my application from number is 241666, kindly give me some suggestion so i would be able to give exam on 02may2010. As I have the application form number but don't have the bar code and when I go through the site of Duplicate Admit card it's shows me an BARCODE/ROLL NO is incorrect, so this is my humble request to you please give me suggestion.I will be thankful to you.
21st April 2010, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i amit aldar did not reiceve my admit cad for 2010 exam
21st April 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

iam nayana jose living inkerala i have not recivce my admit card yet so please look after it as soon as my contact no 9809909524
21st April 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i am nayana jose living in kerala i have noyt recivce my admit cardyet so please look after it as soon as my contact no is 9809909524
22nd April 2010, 12:58 PM
Harshita21

hi

iam not totaly sure that through this you can get your admission card but can suggest you the procedure

1. On your form or booklet from ehich you get form their is an application number in which adress you posted it check your submisson on that site an in case of IIT

2. you can contact to the nearest AFMC institute about your Admit card.
I hope you find it
22nd April 2010, 03:20 PM
edward
Top Answerer

if you have received your AFMC admit card then your application form has been successfully submitted.......

you can also check for your AFMC application form status from the official site of AIMS university - afmc.nic.in/

all the best for the exam
29th April 2010, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my AFMC admit card
30th April 2010, 10:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

if you dont receive your AFMC admit card yet, then please
contact soon to concerned authority. All the information
regarding admit card are availiable in the official site of
AFMC. so its better, visit the officail site and check that,
your name are availiable in eligiblity list or not. the list are
availiable in this site.........

http://www.afmc.nic.in/.

ok
all the best.
30th April 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i m sangeeta from allahabad i have not found my afmc admit card please reqest you what i can do for my admit card..
4th May 2010, 07:09 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
the exam is scheduled to take place on 2nd May 2010
you will receive your admit card or hall ticket by 15th of April 2010.

But according to the instructions given on the brochure if you dont receive the admit card by 15th April then you can contact the Admission Cell of AFMC Pune and enquire about the status of the admit card.

then you would be able to download their admit card from the website www.afmc.nic.in .

then you are required to carry two passport size photographs and identity proof duly attested by the principal of college or an gazetted officer to the their examination centre on the day of examination.

best of luck
15th January 2011, 07:54 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
if you have received your AFMC admit card then your application form has been successfully submitted.......

you can also check for your AFMC application form status from the official site of AIMS university - afmc.nic.in/

Thanks.
16th January 2011, 01:04 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admit card of AFMC not received? How to check status of my AFMC application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m sangeeta from allahabad i have not found my afmc admit card please reqest you what i can do for my admit card..
Donot worry just go to and wait till they give online admit card details ...

Once they publish on their website you can download it from their after entering your application form number in it..and take print of it....

This admit card you can take directly to examination center and appear for exam don't worry at all!!.
23rd January 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

kriti aggarwal
how can i check my application status and get my admit card. my bar code is 215454
24th January 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
HOW SHOULD THE DD BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION FORM? CAN IT BE STAPLED TO THE APPLICATION FORM?CAN I GET SOME DETAILS REGARDING THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE ATTACHED?
30th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM AT AFMC. BUT I DID NOT TICK THE CHECK LIST GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION FORM. WILL THERE BE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT?
3rd February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

my application form no is 226690 , has it reached
5th February 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is A. Naveen Kumar and applied on line successfully. My registration id is 927290 and my date of birth is 24.08.1993. When i am going to log in with the given registration id and password should be anav2408 first 4 letters from name and remaining 4 letters follwing by candidate date of birth it is telling your registration id and password wrong. please suggest us how can i log in.
16th February 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i am arun kumar from meerut i have not receive my afmc admit card my contact no.8791496290
24th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

When will i be getting my admit card? how to check my ap
plication form status?
contact via e-mail: [email protected]
27th February 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

when will i recieve my admit card online
how can check my appplication form status
kindly reply as soon as possible
IT'S NISHA YADAV
BARCODE NO.= 284130
SERIAL NO.= 023927
PLEASE REPLY ON MY E-MAIL= [email protected]
12th March 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmit View Post
Hello to all.... This is Rashmit....I have applied for AFMC. but still not received admit card . Can anyone plz tell me how can i check the status of my application form. or from where i can know about the admit card detail?
please directly approch to AFMC pune with your full detials
18th March 2011, 10:48 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmit View Post

If you not receive the admit card till now then first chek the application status on the official website of AFMC.
http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/
Click on the above website and enter the online registration ID/ postal Barcode no. after this you will get your application status.
19th March 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have forgotten my application no. And barcode no.but i have mentioned my account in the form i.e. [email protected] so plz send my application no. And barcode no.on my account i.e. [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

my application no. is 063813. has it reached
23rd March 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Application no 266781
23rd March 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card. Application No.266781. Renu
25th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have not recieved my admit card. pleace send it immidiately. my application form no. is 078856. my email id is damini [email protected]
26th March 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card . application no. 207526.Rubiya
26th March 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

helo
i havnt received my admit card til nw.i aplied it through online.wil u plz inform me wn the admit cards wil b made available?
26th March 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hi im rahul.m.k,please could anybody tell me how gey afmc admit card cell no.8892161043
27th March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,sorry......................................... .... i have give u my id. in which there is no space. but my mistake. so please send my admit card on this id [email protected]
27th March 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I. DEBJYOTI SINHA, HAVENT RECDEIVED MY ADMIT CARD OF AFMC EXM.MY APPLN NO-254488 MY CITY IS DHANBAD- 826001
30th March 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hi i m preeti kumari i haven't received my admit card i aapplied through post will u please in form me when i will get my admitcard my cell no. is 9693081883
30th March 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

THAKUR CHANDRA KISHOR BHARTI,I can,t recevied own admitcard
4th April 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

hello i am Annie, i lost my application number. can you please help me to download my admit card
4th April 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am Neeha Ayub I have nt recieved my admit card yet my application no. is 900619.I want to cnfirm whethr i m registered or not?Plz mail me at [email protected]
4th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my admit card yet is my application for i forget my regestration id wht can i do now
4th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

To
A.F.M.C
Respected sir
i m ku sapna pandey and applied on line successfully. My registration id is 908747 and my date of birth is 02.06.1992 my d.d no is 523206 i haven't received my admit card will u tell how i ll get its my cont 9039851081 my email id [email protected]
5th April 2011, 01:00 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

You can check the status of AFMC admit card & application form on the official website:
www.afmc.nic.in

You can aslo send your query to or contact at:
Officer-Incharge (Admissions Cell),
Armed Forces Medical College,
Post Office Wanawadi,
Pune – 411 040

7th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have not receive my admit card of afmc.....................
8th April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i didn't receive my admit card of afmc pmt. i feel sad that i don't know my registration ID| application no.my add. is [email protected]
8th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have not receive my admit card of afmc Pragya from gwalior
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?