5th October 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What should be my score to do genetic engineering after BSc?

I want to do genetic engineering after my b.sc so wat should b my score ?

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  2. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  3. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  4. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  5. How to get admission for BSc Genetic Engineering?
  6. Can I do genetic engineering after studying BSc Agriculture?
  7. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. How to become a Genetic Engineer?
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  12. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  13. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  15. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  17. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  18. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
28th May 2017, 11:56 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be my score to do genetic engineering after BSc?

After completion of B.Sc, You can pursue your higher studies in M.Sc (Genetics) or M.E./M.Tech (Genetic Engineering). Admission will be available based on score obtained in entrance exam conducted by university. If want to get admission in well reputed institute, then you should score at least 70% of total marks in entrance exam.

Top Institutes Offering M.E./M.Tech (Genetic Engineering)
- Bharath University
- SRM University
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Kuvempu University
- Madurai Kamraj university
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University, Jaipur

Top Institutes Offering M.Sc (Genetics)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- University of Pune
- Karnatak University
- Bangalore University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Delhi
- University of Madras
- Madurai Kamraj University
- Anna University
- Guwahati University

Career Scope
If you are interested to make a career in genetic field, then it's best field for you and jobs are waiting for you.As increasing demand of genetic field, You may have great career opportunities after completion of master's in genetics.

Employment Fields
- Hospitals
- Agricultural Firms
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- Research and Development
- Animal Breeding Industry
- Military
- Forensic Department
- Schools/Colleges
- Consultancies

Job Profiles After Genetic Engineering
- Geneticist
- Genetics Laboratory Technician
- Animal Breeder
- Bio-Technician
- Regulatory Process Manager
- Clinical Lab Scientist
- Nutritionist
- Assistant Professor
- Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?