15th January 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage in 12th to be eligible for DIET course?

Hi, I am Kavita Awana, l would like to know about the percentage requirement in 12th for District Institute of Educational and Training course. Also, I want ot from when and where to get the admission form and fees of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When JBT application forms of Assam will release? I am BA graduate. Should I go for this?
  3. Eligibility criteria and percentage required to study BTC program offered by DIET? Duration of this course?
  4. Whether admission into DIET is applicable only for 12th Science stream students or Arts students can also apply?
  5. Is my 12th percentage enough to get admission in BCA course?
  6. Who all are eligible for DIET? Last date of submission?
  7. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  8. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  9. How much marks percentage is required in 12th to be eligible for IELTS?
  10. Process, fee and criteria for admission in Diet course at Delhi?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to pursue Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  12. Percentage required in 12th and graduation for CPT exam?
  13. Why IT Company needs 10th and 12th standard percentage for recruitment?
  14. Any institute offering JBT course in Assam?
  15. Am I eligible for infosys or any other good company after scoring 65% in B.Tech, 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th with 3 years gap in between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible for MNCs having 55% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 59.8% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
18th February 2018, 04:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the percentage in 12th to be eligible for DIET course?

To get admission in DIET course, you will have to apply for BTC through Online mode.

While filling Online form, you will have to submit or fill the all the details of your 12th marks and graduation marks.

After submission of BTC form, merit list will be generated. Soon after, DIET colleges will generate their cut off list.

If your name comes in their cutoff list, then you can visit those DIET colleges for seeking admission along with your documents.

Fee structure may vary from college to college.
  • Government College Fees: 10500
  • Private College: 71500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?