26th August 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What si the educational qualification needed for MBA course?

which education qualification need for MBA course...Please tell me the details

15th August 2015, 03:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What si the educational qualification needed for MBA course?

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration .

The candidate who wishes to join MBA course has to apply for entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT,etc.

The eligibility criteria required to get admission for MBA degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam .

-There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree .
16th August 2015, 01:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What si the educational qualification needed for MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which education qualification need for MBA course...Please tell me the details
Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?