24th March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer from class 7th? Should I start preparing from now?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 7th and I have a dream to become an IAS Officer so I want to know what steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer from class 7th? Should I start preparing from now? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 08:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer from class 7th? Should I start preparing from now?

Yes, you can start your preparation from now. The NCERT books of science and social science is very important for Civil Services examination. All NCERT books of social science and science from standard 6th to 12th form backbone of this exam preparation. They are first stage of preparation.

You can read your books with conceptual clarity. Make a habit of reading English newspaper like The Hindu or The Indian Express. It will enrich your vocabulary plus help you in understanding national, international affairs.

After 10+2, you can join any good coaching institute for further guidance. In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for Civil Services examination. The minimum age limit is 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?