27th June 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What subject should I choose in BSc final year along with Botany?

I want to know which subject should I take with zoology in bsc final year as I have scored more marks in botany than chemistry. So please tell me with zoology should I take botany or chemistry

28th June 2021, 01:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should I choose in BSc final year along with Botany?

°°° I think it depends on your marks in particular subject or your perfection based on interest.
Being a Biology student, a combination of zoology and botany is the perfect combination.
You can also go with your strength like if you are good at chemistry then you can opt chemistry along with botany and if you're good at zoology then you should go for zoology along with botany.
It totally depends upon you that in which subject you are doing good.
29th June 2021, 07:27 PM
Afreen0786

According to me .Most colleges offering a BSc. in the biological sciences follow the BZC pattern, i.e. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, with one subject getting dropped every year, so that you study the subject you've decided for your major in your last year. That means you study all three in the first year, Botany and Zoology in the second, and Botany in the third, if that's your major.

Other subjects would include English, and an elective (s).
30th June 2021, 02:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

It completely depends on your interests. As you have mentioned, you have scored more marks in Botany, it is evident that you have more interest on it. So, you can definitely take Botany along with Zoology if it is available as per UGC CBCS system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?