16th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which subject a B.Sc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry can choose among Zoology, Microbiology and Biostastics to do PG Diploma course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc General with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. Which subject I can choose among Zoology, Microbiology and Biostastics to do PG Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  2. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  3. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  4. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  5. Can I do M.Sc in Microbiology if I am not strong in Chemistry?
  6. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  8. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  9. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  10. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  11. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc Botany without having botany subject in graduate level?
  13. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  15. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology?
  16. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  17. B.Sc general student can get admission in M.Sc Zoology honours?
  18. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
24th December 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject a B.Sc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry can choose among Zoology, Microbiology and Biostastics to do PG Diploma course?

According to my opinion, you must opt Zoology subject in order to do PG Diploma course after the completion of your B.Sc degree course.
Since you have completed B.Sc studying the subject of Zoology, you must opt Zoology in the Post Graduate Diploma course.
24th December 2016, 02:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject a B.Sc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry can choose among Zoology, Microbiology and Biostastics to do PG Diploma course?

According to me as you have completed your graduation with zoology, botany and Chemistry so you should definitely choose zoology, botany of chemistry as main subject to study in post graduation in but it also depends on your interest if you are interested in microbiology for biostatistics then you can also do post graduation in that stream. But you will be in benefit if you choose Biology all of me as your name subjects for studying in your post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?