12th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10 presently and I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture as degree course so I want to know what are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?
  4. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  5. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  6. Which subjects should I choose in 12th Class to join B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?
  10. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  11. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  12. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  13. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS AO recruitment if secured 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  17. Which is better between BSc medical and BSc Agriculture?
  18. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka?
15th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc in Agriculture is a bachelor degree which has a good career scope is country like India which is a country based on agriculture.

The educational qualification required for pursuing B.Sc in Agri. degree course is a senior secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Also as far as you are concerned about the educational requirement for appearing in AIEEA UG held by ICAR or CET held by different state board of education for admission in the top agriculture colleges then it is same as mentioned in the above line.

For more details and updates about AIEEA UG you can visit the link www.icar.org.in where as for State CET you can log on to their respective official link.
15th January 2017, 04:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

Candidates who want to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture must apply for ICAR AIEEA examination. Indian Council Agriculture Research conducts entrance examination for UG admissions in B.Sc in Agriculture.

The academic qualification for ICAR AIEEA is senior secondary passed with PCM/PCB subjects. You need to wait for notification of 2017 exam. It will be released in last week of February then you can apply for ICAR AIEEA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?